Monday 22 August 2011

Edinburgh - The End

I’ve had an amazing time, Edinburgh is beautiful and the Festival is huge, inspiring, exciting, exhausting but brilliant.  Five stars for everything ***** !

I’d like to thank Jane and John, without whom this trip would not have been possible!  Their generosity and sense of fun have enabled me to experience the festival again 32yrs later and I had an absolutely brilliant time.  Thanks also to Catherine, Bob and Emma for being lovely company and great housemates. 

Lots of love to you all for making it a very special Birthday treat which I will treasure forever.
Xxx
Feel like I have just given my Oscar speech!  The festival has gone to my head!


So that is No: 26 on the challenge list completed.  Next challenge is No: 3 which will happen on my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment