Friday 2 September 2011

The big day....24th August

Oh well its here and there's no turning back, so happy birthday Pip!  50, hip hip hooray!


Challenge No: 3 is to have my feet nibbled by fishes!  I didn't imagine this would be a physically challenging task and Viv has gallantly offered to do this with me.  So this morning as a Birthday treat we went and had our feet done.  I have to report that although this is not horrid I would NEVER have this done again!  Its a very weird and frankly silly thing to do.  As soon as you put your feet in the tank the fish swoop in and start nibbling, its an odd sensation, it does tickle, especially when they nibble between the toes, its slightly scratchy but doesn't hurt.  I had read that you should go in the morning as the fishes are still hungry which if you think about it is slightly unsettling.  Anyway it was different and great to share the experience with Viv. Thank you Viv for coming along and here are the photos.



The rest of the day has been very pleasant,  lunch with friends at work and my boys and Jenna cooked me tea.  And to top the day off Viv and Steve hosted drinks with my friends.  Thank you all for your cards and texts and turning a dreaded day into something very nice.  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment